|Get Access to ALL FILMS (2015 to 2016) and extras for 50$
Create username and password here
|Login here to watch ALL FILMS (2015 to 2016)|
This is all Antonio’s work form 2015 to 2016. With the 50$ access you get:
- All 8 existing films from 2015 to 2016
- BE SEXUAL EXTRAS, 1 hour of additional footage from the film BE SEXUAL
- PENIS POETRY EXTRAS, including 40 min of extra footage from the film PENIS POETRY
SPUNK EXTRAS, including 20 min of extra footage from the film SPUNK
- BRAZIL SOLOS EXTRAS including 60 min of extra footage from the film BRAZIL SOLOS
- DOGGERS EXTRAS, 2 hours of additional footage from the film DOGGERS
- Additional footage from the film BRAZIL CARNIVAL and the film SPUNK will be released before December 2017. A notification email will be sent to the subscribers
SPUNK / 2015
It is an experimental documentary where reality and virtual reality blend into a surrealistic sexual collage. 36 minutes long, it showcases digital sex with webcams, mobile phones and the fantasies the participants live through the digital media.
DOGGERS / 2015
At a public car park cars can be seen parked or slowly moving around with drivers ready to sexually engage with others.
ECOSEXUAL / 2015
It is a poetic monologue set in the Portuguese Atlantic coast in Algarve about loving and making love with nature.
BE SEXUAL / 2016
The film blends interviews of bisexual married Bankers with sexual activities of them haunting in toilets.
BRAZIL SOLOS / 2016
This documentary interviews 30 Brazilian men. They are all naked, relaxed and excited. They talk about the diversity in Brazil, their fantasies, the butt, the hipper sexualisation of the black man and much more…
BRAZIL JUNGLE / 2016
It portraits a territory free from taboos where all type of tribes and a diverse topologies of man communicate trough the sexual primitive instincts.
BRAZIL CARNIVAL / 2016
BRAZIL CARNIVAL is an explicit dance film with penises and butts dancing with the rhythm of samba. Portraits the carnival as a kind of an orgy where people explore their desires and fantasies.
PENIS POETRY / 2016